Redding Probation Violation Lawyer

Have You Been Charged With Violating Probation in Shasta County?

Being charged with another crime while on probation is a very serious matter. You risk getting additional jail or prison time for a new criminal conviction and having to serve the rest of your original sentence. If you face this possibility, you need aggressive legal representation by an experienced lawyer.

I am Joe Gazzigli, a criminal defense advocate who has been representing people for more than 35 years. I am aggressive, knowledgeable in the law and determined to obtain the best possible outcome in every case. I will fight for your rights and freedom.

Call me at 530-241-6900 to discuss your case with an experienced Redding probation violation attorney.

Protecting Your Rights, Preserving Your Freedom

Generally speaking, I do not represent people charged with technical probation violations unless my firm represented the client in the original case.

In a probation violation case involving an alleged new crime, aggressive representation is critical in avoiding the complex ramifications of both the newly alleged criminal activity as well as defending you against a probation violation. If convicted your original sentence may be reinstated, plus any additional penalties you incur for the second crime.

The best defense in a probation violation case is to fight the new charge with everything you have. My firm will work tenaciously at all stages of the legal process to protect your rights and preserve your freedom. In defending you, I will investigate the circumstances of your arrest, and I will examine other factual and legal issues that could result in a dismissal of the charge or a not guilty verdict at trial. I will seek to suppress evidence, challenge the credibility of witnesses and use any other means at my disposal that could result in a positive outcome.

Joe Gazzigli, Attorney at Law, in Redding, California, will fight for you every step of the way.

Contact Me Today

For a consultation about your case, call 530-241-6900 or contact me online.